ACS/A30 1.3.86 & ACS/A30 Manager 1.05.2
Released on April 16 2019
- Automatic detection of true duplicates and option to delete
- Users can now monitor and control connected satellite Aurender scanner status
Improvements & Fixes
- Changes to the “Album Artist” field will also be applied to the “Track Artist” field
– If a Track Artist listing has multiple artists separated by “;”, the Track Artist name will be retained even when updating the Album Artist information.
– If Album Artist is changed to “Various Artists”, Track Artist listings will be retained
- Improved updating/syncing music library for Aurender Conductor after making edits
- When playing tracks from ACS/A30 Manager app, Aurender Conductor will be launched.
If a satellite Aurender player is in use, playback will resume from the previously connected Aurender.
– The connected Aurender must be an ACS model or another Aurender which is connected to an ACS.
– ACS Manager must be 1.05 or later
- Added support for higher resolution cover art
- When ripping a CD already ripped by ACS10/A30, the target folder name will be appended with a unique number to separate duplicates. The Album Title will not be changed.
- Only accurately ripped tracks will be saved. Tracks ripped with errors will not be saved.
- Improved scanning speed after ripping new CDs.
- Improved ripping stability and Nimbie support
- Added ability to PAUSE a copy task and remove or disconnect external storage media. User may RESUME copy task after reconnecting USB storage.
- Improved Copy/Move/Delete feature
– Improved item selection for more precise copying/moving/deleting:
– Touch once : Select desired folder and all items in the selected folder
– Touch twice : Select all items in a selected folder, but NOT the selected “parent” folder
– Touch three times : De-select all
- In case a copy task exceeds the capacity of the target drive, copying will “roll-over” to second HDD (when available)