Conductor V3 / Conductor for Android Phone 3.0.2 / ACS&A30Manager 1.10
Released on July 27 2019
- What’s new in Conductor V3
- User selectable theme
– Upon first opening, user must choose one of three visual themes, Dark, Light or Warm.
- Users can now backup or restore playlists, ratings and “Add to my Library” content.
– Each new backup will overwrite the previous backup. Accessed by a new tab in Settings.
- User now has the option to sort by Album Artist only, as opposed to track-by-track artists.
- Option to reset unit to factory default. Located in Settings under “Software Upgrade”.
- Streamlined and improved procedure for the creation and loading of playlists.
- Conductor now supports iPad Pro screen size.
- Album cover thumbnails are now displayed in the queue. 1
- Many small improvements and updates
App icon changed to same look and feel of Aurender Conductor