Release Note – ACS/A30 System Software
Aurender A30 System Software 1.3.91
Released on May 20 2019
- Supports A30
Aurender ACS System Software 1.3.86
Released on April 16 2019
- When ripping a CD already ripped by ACS10/A30, the target folder name will be appended with a unique number to separate duplicates. The Album Title will not be changed.
- Only accurately ripped tracks will be saved. Tracks ripped with errors will not be saved.
- Improved scanning speed after ripping new CDs.
- Improved ripping stability and Nimbie support
- Added ability to PAUSE a copy task and remove or disconnect external storage media. User may RESUME copy task after reconnecting USB storage.
- In case a copy task exceeds the capacity of the target drive, copying will “roll-over” to second HDD (when available)
Aurender ACS/A30 System Software 1.2.49
Released on February 1 2019
Added support for deleting/moving/renaming files
Improved album cover art tagging support
Improved real-time library updates when new content is added
Improved overwriting duplicate handling
Improved metadata and album cover art retrieval
Improved interoperability with other Aurender players
Improved metadata handling for copied content
Bug fixes and improved stability