Release Note – System Software
Aurender System Software 5.17.16 [for A100]
Released on August 31 2019
Fixed DSD playing issue
Aurender System Software 4.18.85 [for W20SE]
Released on August 3 2019
W20SE now supports DSD to PCM conversion with Gain control.
Aurender System Software 1.3.91 [for A30]
Released on May 20 2019
Aurender System Software 1.3.86 [for ACS10]
Released on April 16 2019
- When ripping a CD already ripped by ACS10/A30, the target folder name will be appended with a unique number to separate duplicates. The Album Title will not be changed.
- Only accurately ripped tracks will be saved. Tracks ripped with errors will not be saved.
- Improved scanning speed after ripping new CDs.
- Improved ripping stability and Nimbie support
- Added ability to PAUSE a copy task and remove or disconnect external storage media. User may RESUME copy task after reconnecting USB storage.
- In case a copy task exceeds the capacity of the target drive, copying will “roll-over” to second HDD (when available)
Aurender System Software 5.17.15 [for A10, N100, N100C and X100]
Released on March 27 2019
Fixed display of connected DAC information on front panel of A10, N100H, N100C and X100L.
Aurender System Software 4.17.14 [for W20, N10 and S10]
Released on March 26 2019
Cloning to or from ACS10 is discontinued with this version due to complications of RAID configuration and other system setup.
Aurender System Software 4.16.07 / 5.16.07
Released on February 1 2019
Improved metadata handling
Fixed DSD playback problem with A100 on direct output
Fixed unexpected IP reset during software update
Bug fixes and improved stability